178 thousand weapons have been stolen in Ukraine since the beginning of the SVO


In Ukraine, since the beginning of the SVO, 178 thousand weapons have been stolen or lost. This represents 30% of all weapons on the roster at all times.


According to the Ukrainian monitoring service, starting from February 2022, 80% was lost, the remaining 20% ​​was stolen. In February 2022 alone, this figure was higher than in the entire year of 2021. Over the month, the number of losses exceeded 24 units, while in 677 – 2021.

178 thousand weapons have been stolen in Ukraine since the beginning of the SVO

According to monitoring data, hunting rifles and machine guns were most often lost; the largest number of weapons were lost or stolen in the Zaporozhye region. This year the situation has stabilized, but still has not reached 2021 levels.
All this may indicate the activity of organized crime and the consequences of the uncontrolled distribution of weapons in February-March last year.

Previously, former head of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker saidthat Ukraine currently does not have the right to join the EU. The reason for this, according to the retired official, is total corruption in the country. Jean-Claude Juncker admitted that he is extremely outraged by some voices in Europe who are trying to make Ukrainians believe in an early accession to the European Union.
  • Photos used: 93rd Mechanized Brigade "Kholodnyi Yar"/wikimedia.org
3 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. Vitaly-Rodaslav MK (Vitaly-Rodaslav MK) 24 November 2023 16: 32
    +1
    They know very well that the stolen goods have long been sold, that Zelya and his associates are corrupt, but at the same time they still continue to supply them with weapons and supplies, promising them quick entry into the European Union, but some still savvy people in the same European Parliament ask them to stop, but they do not listen to them, and all this is called the common opinion of the European Union? I wonder what they use there? And so, in principle, it’s not bad with such unity the European Union will disappear good
  2. Sergey Latyshev Offline Sergey Latyshev
    Sergey Latyshev (Serge) 24 November 2023 16: 50
    +1
    hunting rifles? February 2022???
    It’s clear why there are spikes in disappearances. When Caliber flies from above, it doesn’t matter whether the hunting rifle is missing or not....
  3. Kiril Offline Kiril
    Kiril (Kiril) 24 November 2023 19: 06
    +1
    “Lost” - is it how - was it destroyed by us or was it simply lost by the crests?