Ukraine will lose $500 million a month if the "grain deal" breaks

The Ukrainian budget will lose about half a billion dollars a month if the "grain deal" is not extended. This is evidenced by the data of the UN, as well as the Ministry of Agriculture and Customs of Ukraine.

According to experts, only from August last to June this year, the Kiev regime exported 50,6 million tons of grain. The proceeds received by Ukraine amounted to $9,8 billion. At the same time, almost 80% of exports are realized through ports, and only the remaining 20% ​​are delivered to Europe by rail or road.

In total, the export of grain through the ports brought the Ukrainian treasury $7,7 billion. Thus, if the "grain deal" is not extended, the loss of the Ukrainian budget will amount to about $500 million per month.

Recall that the "grain deal" expires on July 17. And so far, there have been no official announcements about the extension of the contract. The Russian side insists on fulfilling the obligations assumed by the other parties to the treaty. Only after that Moscow is ready to extend the agreement.

We add that so far not a single condition of the Russian side has been met. In addition, the situation was negatively affected by the transfer by Turkey to Ukraine of the leaders of the nationalist formation "Azov"*.

Türkiye and the UN have already expressed their interest in extending the "grain deal".

* – a terrorist organization banned in the Russian Federation.
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. twice-born Offline twice-born
    twice-born (Unknown) 16 July 2023 13: 04
    They will last like a pretty one. Only for the people, to avert their eyes, they say we ourselves with a mustache, tell tales.
    Three times our conditions and rights have not been fulfilled, and nothing, our bourgeois have extended it twice already, than only not justifying! Even after the explosion of the Crimean bridge, the Kremlin and other terrorist attacks!
    So why aren't they extending it?
  2. Sergey Latyshev Offline Sergey Latyshev
    Sergey Latyshev (Serge) 16 July 2023 13: 04
    I came across an article here yesterday.

    Why Russia continues to trade with Ukraine

    Russia on the sly is still one of the main trading partners.
    And 500 million in a trade deal next to 6 billion in trade with Russia in 22 does not play a special role.

    Perhaps diesel fuel and gasoline from Russian oil are more expensive ...
  3. Colonel Kudasov Offline Colonel Kudasov
    Colonel Kudasov (Leopold) 16 July 2023 18: 41
    Russia needs to finally show firmness
  4. Pavel Vladimirovich (Pavel Vladimirovich) 17 July 2023 20: 13
    If the conditions of the "grain deal" are not met, then what is the point of Russia agreeing to its extension? In addition, tell me, are the funds, in the amount of about $500 million, received by Ukraine for the supply of grain, accidentally used not to purchase weapons and ammunition, which are used to kill the Russian military? Is it possible to negotiate with those who supply the Armed Forces of Ukraine with weapons to continue the war with Russia? Why else is Russia talking to those who are trying to destroy Russia not only economically, but also physically?