Erdogan's threats to deport 100 thousand Armenians from Turkey may be executed


The Armenian-Azerbaijani armed conflict has exposed the internal Turkish national contradictions - there are thousands of Armenians living in Turkey, hatred of whom can lead to unpredictable consequences. The Greek resource Pentapostagma writes about this.


The crux of the matter is the statement of the former deputy of Armenian origin from the Turkish Republican People's Party Selina Dogan about the 10-year-old plans of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to forcibly deport 100 thousand Armenians from the country “if necessary”. Such a scenario is feared by many ethnic Armenians living in Turkey, frightened by the actions of Turkish nationalists.

Thus, in the Kumkapi region of Istanbul, the place of residence of a large number of Armenians, as well as in the Armenian Orthodox Patriarchate, corteges of nationalist citizens are waving Azerbaijani and Turkish flags. In addition, Armenians living in Turkey are often victims of harassment on social networks. If the situation does not change, Erdogan's threats to forcibly evict tens of thousands of Armenians from Turkey may be fulfilled - many members of the Armenian community in Turkey fear this.

We try not to participate in political discussions because people here smile and then curse us behind our back. Most of my compatriots want to leave because we see no decline in the incitement to hatred against us. I have two children, and I have to think about them - what if something happens to them?

- complained the Armenian jeweler Sarkis, whose shop is located in the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul.
13 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must to register.
I have an account? Sign in
  1. Alexzn Offline Alexzn
    Alexzn (Alexander) 5 October 2020 11: 57
    0
    There were no threats of forced deportation! The Armenians in Turkey have problems, but still not at the level of threats of deportation.
  2. Valentine Offline Valentine
    Valentine (Valentin) 5 October 2020 12: 17
    -2
    After the so-called. The "Flood" on earth began the most real "Babylonian pandemonium", where there was a mixture of all races, nations and languages ​​on earth, the conglomerate of which exists to our time, and at the time of the highest national madness, and interethnic and religious wars began to occur, bringing literally to all peoples, countless suffering and grief, and numerous and more insolent ethnic groups have always enslaved smaller and more disunited, which is happening to our days. The population of Azerbaijan, and its combat capability is three times larger than Armenia, and it is a traditionally Islamic country it was not veiled, and Armenia is a Christian country, and this is the reason for bloody feuds, when the Armenians mingled with the Azerbaijanis in their country, and vice versa, well, and Erdogan, who decided to become a collector of the lands of the Ottoman Empire, will never miss to enslave Armenians along with their lands, as well as Georgians with Bulgarians, so this is just the beginning, and a new Hitler appeared on our planet with Allah in his heart, who Rum does not give a damn about NATO or the EU, which it has not been able to join for half a century, and the United States, apparently, in order to survive, needs to do so — promise everything to everyone, smile, but do your job.
  3. amateur Online amateur
    amateur (Victor) 5 October 2020 12: 39
    0
    The Greek resource Pentapostagma writes about this.

    Greeks write about Turkey in much the same way as Poles write about Russia. Almost Brother Grimm. wassat
  4. Bakht Offline Bakht
    Bakht (Bakhtiyar) 5 October 2020 13: 08
    +2
    I'm curious. Just out of curiosity.
    They remember the words spoken 10 years ago and draw conclusions based on this. And all the time they write about the sufferings of the poor Armenians.
    Three deportations of Azerbaijanis from Armenia. Hundreds of thousands were expelled.
    Deportation of Turks from Bulgaria in the 80s.
    Who knows or remembers anything about this?
  5. John Silver_2 Offline John Silver_2
    John Silver_2 (John Silver) 5 October 2020 14: 26
    +1
    Armenians have already annoyed everyone
    1. Cetron Offline Cetron
      Cetron (Peteris) 5 October 2020 21: 47
      0
      Not only Armenians.
      On a vskidku - four nations persecuted by all: Gypsies, Kurds, Armenians and Jews. Maybe it's not the persecutors, but the persecuted themselves. All neighbors were annoyed: where more than two appear, there are immediately problems. At the same time, two nations have states, but they live well if 10% of the nation, the remaining 90% are scattered all over the world, and everywhere they are oppressed by the poor. It is customary to say about such people: "rotten people". So they get what they earned.
      The Ottomans faced all four in their empire and know what to do, trust the Turks!
      1. OrSharks Offline OrSharks
        OrSharks (Leonid) 6 October 2020 07: 49
        0
        Well, for example, more than three of your fellow countrymen have already appeared here, together with you. And the stench is already audible in the far east. And nothing, tolerate)))
      2. Tramp1812 Offline Tramp1812
        Tramp1812 (Tramp 1812) 6 October 2020 08: 57
        -2
        Quote: Cetron
        Not only Armenians.
        On a vskidku - four nations persecuted by all: Gypsies, Kurds, Armenians and Jews. Maybe it's not the persecutors, but the persecuted themselves. All neighbors were annoyed: where more than two appear, there are immediately problems. At the same time, two nations have states, but they live well if 10% of the nation, the remaining 90% are scattered all over the world, and everywhere they are oppressed by the poor. It is customary to say about such people: "rotten people". So they get what they earned.
        The Ottomans faced all four in their empire and know what to do, trust the Turks!

        Of course, I will not tell you about all of Odessa, that is, for the Kurds, Roma and Armenians. But in connection with the misleading reading of your post, about the Jews, I will say a few words. First of all: about 50% of all Jews in the world, and not 10%, as you unfoundedly state, live in Israel. And every year this number is growing due to repatriation. 40% of the world's Jews are in the United States. The same 10% remain, but not in Israel, as you shamelessly lie, but all over the world. Moreover, 99% of Jews living abroad live exclusively in Western Europe. Israel's relations with neighboring Arab countries are simply wonderful: economic cooperation, a visa-free regime, and a joint fight against terrorism. I will say more: the number of Muslim countries that have already established relations with our country is increasing every day. It’s even more simple - it wants to improve. I will not once again mention the gigantic contribution of Jews to the development of mankind. Suffice it to say that the tiny people gave a third of the Nobel laureates, and more than half of the citizens of the Russian Federation and the USSR. In terms of welfare and development, Israel is one of the leading countries in the world. As a child, your mother did not teach you that it is sinful to lie and be angry?
      3. volk.bosiy Offline volk.bosiy
        volk.bosiy (Volk Bosiy) 14 October 2020 16: 54
        0
        well, if without emotions and generalizations, then the Armenians had their own ancient land, a lot of land - Western Armenia ... they had to flee from there, so they are in the diaspora ... (I am not speaking in defense of them) ...
  6. orange Offline orange
    orange (ororpore) 5 October 2020 15: 00
    +3
    Everyone will climb back to Russia. In the USSR, the Armenians were engaged in speculation in the bazaars, the directors of trade enterprises and department stores were all Armenians. Now the situation has changed somewhat not in their favor. The Russian people stopped letting the Armenian women milk themselves, took business opportunities into their own hands, but the marketplace and merchant essence of the Armenians did not change from this. Half of the staff of polyclinics in the south of Russia are Armenians, dentists and gynecologists. But this is not out of love for people, but out of greed, among therapists, Armenians cannot be found with fire during the day. Taxi drivers and minibus drivers are their professional bottom, in the working environment this nation can only be found in poverty-stricken Armenia. Azerbaijan will restore its borders, and Russia has no need to save Pashinyan's Soros puppet.
  7. JVC Offline JVC
    JVC (brass knuckles of nunchucks) 6 October 2020 04: 46
    0
    Wow, how much the Armenians do not want to give someone else's. We are ready to die for this and scream to the whole world about unjust oppression.
  8. oracul Offline oracul
    oracul (leonid) 6 October 2020 08: 15
    +2
    They say that the new is the well-forgotten old. This should be the starting point. The fact that the Armenians are not a simple nation is not new. So, Azerbaijan cannot be called simple either. And, in general, relations between different nations sometimes give rise to difficult-to-solve problems. And here, besides, two religions clash.
  9. Sapsan136 Offline Sapsan136
    Sapsan136 (Sapsan136) 6 October 2020 13: 02
    +2
    In response, Iran can deport all Azerbaijanis and it is not alone, so it will not be possible to play with only one goal.