Should Russia be afraid of the upcoming “era of electric vehicles”?


British Prime Minister Boris Johnson made another high-profile statement: the sale of new cars with internal combustion engines (like gasoline and diesel) should not be prohibited by law in Foggy Albion from 2040, as previously planned, but a whole five-year period earlier. Down with the diabolical ICE! Give climate neutrality! Well, Britain is now, as it were, not quite Europe. Not the European Union, that's for sure. It is precisely his leading countries, also striving for victories in the fight against global warming, that do not at all share London’s enthusiasm for a complete transition to electric transport.


First of all, as you might guess, this refers to the leader in the global automotive industry - Germany. How realistic are the forecasts about the “decline of the oil and gasoline era” and the sending of the history of our usual cars to a landfill? Is it worth it to worry about those countries whose the economy in this situation does not expect anything good?

Mercedes Kaput, Rosneft - Achtung?


The most powerful German auto industry is already experiencing, to put it mildly, far from the best of times. It seems that 4.7 million “iron horses” that rolled off the assembly lines in 2019 are far from a weak result, besides only 9% below the level of 2018. The problem is that this is the number of cars produced in Germany ... in 1997! That is, there is a "rollback" to the level of their production 22 years ago. There is nothing surprising here. To begin with, the economic growth of Germany, as such, slowed down in 2019 to a six-year low - its GDP added just 0.6%. As for the automobile industry specifically ... The “Trade War” Between Washington and Beijing, the constant threats from Donald Trump regarding the atrocious import duties on German cars that he is “about to introduce” ... All this will increase demand, increase export and the development of production, as you know, is completely not conducive. And then there are electric cars! Back in 2018, experts at the Fraunhofer Institute came to the conclusion that by 2030, extremely negative changes await employment in the automotive industry in Germany. This is due, according to their forecasts, to the fact that by that time 25% of all cars produced in the country will be electric, and another 15% - hybrids. However, this is still, imagine an optimistic forecast! According to analysts at the National Future Transport Platform (NAB), the changes will be much steeper. There they predict the "electrification" of vehicles in all 30% - to the same year 2030, which, by and large, is just around the corner.

According to a report published not so long ago by experts from NAB, such a massive shift to electric cars will leave 88 of the 270 thousand workers employed today in the German automotive industry in the field of engine and transmission manufacturing unworked. However, as you know, the creation of automobiles (especially those made in Germany) is far from being just the work of a screwdriver on a conveyor belt. Yes, 240 thousand people run the risk of getting from the assembly lines of car factories to labor exchanges. But you need to add to them also the designers of the corresponding profile, testers, technologists and others. And there are also contractors, subcontractors, carriers ... In total, according to the NAB forecast, the onset of the "era of electric vehicles" threatens to turn into unemployed 410 thousand qualified and highly paid specialists in Germany alone. Nobody wants to believe in such predictions. So, in the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA), the NAB “horror stories” were called fabrications based on an “extreme and unrealistic scenario”. Nevertheless, even there they do not undertake to refute the inevitability of changes, which not everyone will benefit. And where to go from the obvious facts? Last year, the German concern Continental AG announced the cessation of investments in spare parts necessary for the operation of internal combustion engines, and Daimler Corporation announced that it completely abandoned the development of internal combustion engines as such. Instead, the companies mentioned above intend to “tackle electric vehicles” ...

Well, of course, the above-described prospects for the mass transition of vehicles from gasoline, diesel and gas to electric "traction" are completely unpleasant for those companies and countries whose material well-being is based on the extraction and export of fossil energy resources. Russia - including. I must say that this trend generates a delight that goes directly into ecstasy in the camp of various "non-brothers" and other sincere "well-wishers" of our country, enthusiastically discussing the sweet prospects of the "end of the world gas station." What to do - a drop in demand for "black gold" will inevitably mean not only a decrease in its sales, but also a maximum reduction in the cost of this resource. There, it was enough to strike the epidemic in China that was undermining the national economy there, it was enough for the Celestial Empire to reduce oil consumption by some 20% - and on the world exchanges a barrel has already slipped to $ 50. Now, by the way, the reverse process is underway, the price of oil has started to move up steadily, but OPEC still claims that for some time it would be nice for all its members to tighten the taps not even to 500, but to all 600 thousand barrels in a day. Even better (according to reinsurers from Saudi Arabia) - a whole million! Now let's imagine what will happen, if not all, and half of the cars on Earth will become electric ... No, the same oil is also used to generate energy at many power plants. However, this is absolutely not the same as a billion-plus engines that devour tens and hundreds of liters of gasoline and diesel fuel daily. Today, the number of electric vehicles is only 1.2% of the total number of “iron horses” on the roads of the world. Will this change in the near future so seriously as to be cause for alarm?

Economic realities versus environmental dreams


In fact, between the intentions of the adherents of the world sect named after the Norwegian girl who are under fierce pressure and the true state of affairs, the distance, as the classic wrote, is enormous. In order to justify this thesis, I will have to repeat a number of well-known truths, but do not blame me - without them the picture will be far from complete. So, first of all, electric cars today are “conquering” the world at the speed of a lame snail, primarily because of their terrifying cost. It would seem - “a minimum of moving parts” and the “stuffing” stuffing up the price in general, and here you go: for the same money that you have to pay for an electric car, you can buy a car with a much higher class ICE. The reason is simple - the frantic high cost of the main, perhaps, element of this “miracle” equipment»- battery. Over the past decade, by the way, its price has decreased significantly, but it still fluctuates somewhere around 20 thousand dollars. This is the standard one on which you can drive hundreds of four kilometers maximum when fully charged. Today, governments of countries trying to transfer their own population to electric cars are on the path of the most banal "bribing" of consumers. It looks like a system of subsidies and subsidies for the purchase of electric vehicles (25% of the cost in the USA, 35% in China and as much as 50% in Estonia), or as the deliverance of a new car owner from some of the mandatory taxes and payments in this case. In Britain, they “knock off” a quarter of annual taxes (but in the amount of not more than 5 thousand pounds), in Japan, Denmark, and even not too rich Portugal, a citizen acquiring an electric car will not pay anything to the budget for its purchase and registration. To the Portuguese, moreover, another 5 thousand euros from the budget will be rolled off ...

Is it tempting? Naturally! That's only according to available data, all this "attraction of unprecedented generosity" should soon end. They pampered - and there will be ... About intentions to stop financially supporting electric vehicle manufacturers, luring customers into their network, more than transparently hinted the authorities of the Celestial Empire, which is almost the largest market for them. The government of the United States is also tired of throwing money away to realize the dream of Elon Musk and is unlikely to continue to pay from the treasury to the buyers of the “transport of the future”. Some European countries are also considering stopping such practices. All the same, the “breakthrough” didn’t work out - consumers didn’t reject the “dirty” gasoline cars and didn’t rush, knocking down and stomping each other, buying up “environmentally friendly” electric ones - so why spend money for nothing? However, the most serious blow to the “electric boom”, however limited it may be, should not even be done in the near future. As you know, an extremely unpleasant surprise is being prepared for the owners of this type of transport by its refuellers. Not only is the recharging of electric vehicles the most “painful” place - as long as the battery gains energy by a couple of hundred kilometers, at a regular gas station you can “fill in a tube” with a medium-sized tank column ... Forced to stand in a dull waiting hours, and not just minutes, "electrified" drivers will soon pay for each kilowatt consumed by their transport. Electricity - it doesn’t come from nowhere! It must be developed, delivered to the consumer via transmission lines, to ensure transformation to the desired parameters and safe use.

In a word, there are enough costs, and they could give out a kind of grace for marketing purposes only - to attract, again, as many buyers of electric cars as possible. To this day, the flagship in this business has been Ionity - a network of car charging stations created in Europe by a community of a number of world auto giants from all countries and continents, such as Ford Motor, Hyundai, Daimler, BMW Group, Volkswagen Group. "Network" - this, incidentally, is quite loudly said. You must admit that two hundred gas stations in the whole Old World are not very impressive. Nevertheless, even at these stations already this year they intend to tear from visitors not 8 euros “per race”, but 0.8 euros for each kilowatt consumed! For reference: the charge of an average electric car will cost fifty euros and you can ride on it two hundred kilometers. Everyone can calculate the price ratio with refueling a car on gasoline or diesel - depending on the make of the car, fuel consumed and the region of residence. In general, I will say: as a rule, it is completely not in favor of electricity. Moreover, the people in the subject, not violent environmental activists, but energy specialists have long pointed out that in the case of not even total, but half the “electrification” of European vehicles, the European Union will have to invest billions in the construction of new power plants, lines power lines and the rest of the accompanying and absolutely necessary infrastructure. And who will allocate money for this? Greta Tunberg? Musk and his followers ?! In addition, sane skeptics ask the following cynical question: “What is the use of the Old World“ reaching the thread ”by switching to electric transport, if China, the United States, Russia, the Arab world and many other countries do not even think of abandoning internal combustion engines ? " There is only one planet - like the atmosphere above it ...

Cars with electric engines, at the current level of scientific and technological development (that is, for quite some time), will remain an expensive toy for residents of mainly small countries with a developed system of relevant gas stations. In Germany, Mercedes-Benz and BMW will do the same, in Russia they will produce oil and export it all over the world. The British want to stay with electric cars alone - their business. We have nothing to worry about.
Ctrl Enter

Noticed oshЫbku Highlight text and press. Ctrl + Enter

21 comment
Information

Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must to register.
I have an account? Sign in

  1. gorenina91 Offline
    gorenina91 (Irina) 7 February 2020 09: 36
    -2
    • 3
    • 5
    Should Russia be afraid of the upcoming “era of electric vehicles”?

    - It’s worth, in 200 years ...
  2. Arkharov Offline
    Arkharov (Grigory Arkharov) 7 February 2020 10: 38
    +1
    • 2
    • 1
    The author is just some kind of "multi-station" and "specialist" on all conceivable issues. Just the other day, we once again learned about the imminent imminent death of America, this time, due to the development of atheistic sentiments, we are now reassured that we have nothing to worry about due to the global trend in the development of electric vehicles. And the question is not when this direction will really develop, but that we should not worry about our “main heritage”, and let them go crazy there, what are these perversions for us. If we are lagging behind something, then this is not because we are just lagging behind, but because there is some important explanation for this, we do not need this, all this is whim, etc. However, after some time, as a rule, we begin to try to catch up with feverishly. In the meantime, the main thing is that everything is ideologically correctly maintained and in line with the expectations of the bulk of the local public.
  3. g1washntwn Offline
    g1washntwn (George Washington) 7 February 2020 11: 01
    +5
    • 6
    • 1
    I don’t know what about the promised 400 km, and sometimes I have to go for 1000 at once. Electric cars will go well, for example, to Cyprus, where roads are relatively good, 360 days a year cloudless and for residents to get to a neighboring village or city is already considered a great feat.
    I ask the owner of the Prius:
    - "What's the catch?"
    Answers:
    - "I saved 20-ku on gas, I gave more than 100-ku for replacing the battery. I’ll go to the trash and sell. The high-voltage sections have already started to squander for 20-30 thousand km."
    And this is a hybrid, not a clean electric drive. Those who tried to take advantage of their own solar or wind generation and jumped off the wires will understand what this is about. This is just such a tough joke so that people begin to mercilessly save, consume less and spend less, travel less, eat and drink less, breathe less, etc. But from above everything is covered with a beautiful picture about caring for our health and the environment. And in the north for minus 40, when in Moscow they did not see snow at all. Who will pour your electricity on the track, if all of a sudden? What the hell is an electric car?
    1. race Offline
      race (Yaroslav) 12 February 2020 21: 55
      +1
      • 1
      • 0
      Quote: g1washntwn
      I don’t know what about the promised 400 km, and sometimes I have to go for 1000 at once.

      You yes. But there are people who every day wind about 100 km only in the city, and sometimes even less. There are city transport, taxis and more, for which an electric drive is a more acceptable option. And for long trips there is an alternative to transport with ICE a little later.
  4. boriz Offline
    boriz (boriz) 7 February 2020 14: 39
    +2
    • 3
    • 1
    In general, before the advent of real thermonuclear energy, electric vehicles must be forgotten. It has long been calculated that more hydrocarbon fuel is burned for the movement of an electric vehicle than for conventional movement.
    But even after the appearance of fusion, energy will not be stored in the form of electricity in the battery, but in the form of hydrogen in the car’s tank. For a long time already there are technologies for its safe storage, they simply are not advertised. The tank is filled with a thin steel wire coated with a very thin layer of platinum (plus palladium, rhodium, etc., this is know-how). If hydrogen is introduced into this tank under moderate pressure, it is “absorbed” by this thin coating layer. The density of the "packing" of hydrogen in the metal is very high, the wire is very thin and it fits a lot in the tank, so the "absorbent" surface is very high. A lot was written about this in the 80s and 90s, but, due to the thermonuclear fading into the distant future, they somehow fell silent. In the event of an accident and depressurization of the tank, there is no instant increase in the volume of hydrogen. And its selection in the tank as necessary occurs with little heating. Pressure is easy to adjust. That is, the car will still have an internal combustion engine, only on hydrogen.
    And besides the need to burn fuel for the movement of an electric car, there is also battery production. They try not to mention the amount of fuel for its production and damage to the environment. Will Germany produce them at home? I don’t think so. And in the case of dividing the world into currency zones, no one will sell them for a penny, as now. And they will quickly forget about electric cars.
    1. race Offline
      race (Yaroslav) 12 February 2020 21: 48
      +1
      • 1
      • 0
      Quote: boriz
      For a long time already there are technologies for its safe storage, they simply are not advertised. The tank is filled with a thin steel wire coated with a very thin layer of platinum (plus palladium, rhodium, etc., this is know-how). If hydrogen is introduced into this tank under moderate pressure, it is “absorbed” by this thin coating layer. The density of the "packing" of hydrogen in the metal is very high, the wire is very thin and it fits a lot in the tank, so the "absorbent" surface is very high. A lot was written about this in the 80s and 90s, but, due to the thermonuclear fading into the distant future, they somehow fell silent.

      In the 80s, this idea was abandoned due to its inefficiency: the tank, as far as I remember, weighed about 300 kg, and the hydrogen accumulated in it was equivalent to 4 liters of gasoline. The cryogenic installation for storing hydrogen in liquid form was more effective, but also more dangerous. So, thermonuclear has nothing to do with it.

      Quote: boriz
      That is, the car will still have an internal combustion engine, only on hydrogen.

      An extremely inefficient scheme, and it was also abandoned back in the 1980s. Such studies in those years were actively carried out at Daimler and BMW. They came to such conclusions. A promising area recognized is the use of hydrogen in fuel cells. It is in this direction that Japanese companies are now working.
      And as a fuel in the internal combustion engine, by the way, you can use water.
  5. steelmaker Offline
    steelmaker 7 February 2020 21: 42
    0
    • 1
    • 1
    As long as there is OIL, we don’t need it! But the energy supply of houses is the most! The sun, the wind is 5 kW., Enough for energy supply of one apartment house. Do not try to catch up with someone, you need to create your own. And let us Catch up with us !!!
    1. Arkharov Offline
      Arkharov (Grigory Arkharov) 9 February 2020 10: 56
      +1
      • 2
      • 1
      steelmaker
      All this has long been created, and has long been widely used. Only, I'm afraid, not by us again.
  6. jura-19 Offline
    jura-19 (Yura) 8 February 2020 12: 26
    -1
    • 2
    • 3
    Under Putin, Russia must be wary of any technological progress, because any progress drives the Putin Middle Ages into ..opu.
  7. Vkd dvk Offline
    Vkd dvk (Victor) 8 February 2020 15: 51
    +1
    • 2
    • 1
    No one has yet paid attention to HOW energy is used in internal combustion engines and in power plants that generate electricity to charge an electric car. There is such a thing - utilization rate.
    So, a car with a diesel engine or gasoline or gas engine uses energy ONLY WHEN MOVES. Well, at the intersections, but this is already an extremely short time. Generators that generate electricity for charging spin ALL THE TIME, even when such cars do not stop at all and drive past charging stations. Even when they are parked. Even when generally thrown into scrap metal. And, it turns out that the more electric cars, the more fuel will be burned at power plants in vain.
    1. race Offline
      race (Yaroslav) 12 February 2020 21: 18
      +1
      • 2
      • 1
      Quote: wkd dvk
      So, a car with a diesel engine or gasoline or gas engine uses energy ONLY WHEN MOVES. Well, at the intersections, but this is already an extremely short time.

      Do you understand what you wrote? A car with an internal combustion engine consumes fuel, regardless of whether it is traveling or standing, unless, if the engine is turned off.

      Quote: wkd dvk
      Well, at the intersections, but this is already an extremely short time.

      Do you live in the city? Or have you never stood in traffic jams? What, in your opinion, is the fuel efficiency of a vehicle in traffic with an internal combustion engine? And take an interest, just for the sake of curiosity, how much time does a resident of a large city spend in traffic jams, for example, during the working week?

      Quote: wkd dvk
      Generators that generate electricity for charging spin ALL THE TIME, even when such cars do not stop at all and drive past charging stations. Even when they are parked. Even when generally thrown into scrap metal. And, it turns out that the more electric cars, the more fuel will be burned at power plants in vain.

      Generators, as you say, spin all the time, because there is a constant consumption of electricity. If energy consumption decreases, there is a decrease in electricity generation - there is an unloading of generating plants with a corresponding reduction in fuel consumption. That is, fuel is ALWAYS consumed for useful work (power generation, etc.), and not for crankshaft idling. And yet, the efficiency is always higher for stationary units of large unit power than any car with an internal combustion engine.
  8. Dust Offline
    Dust (Sergei) 9 February 2020 04: 46
    0
    • 1
    • 1
    Charging from a standard outlet will require grounding and a large number of hours; the presence of a three-phase outlet will allow you to charge the battery in 8 hours, but for its installation you will need a technically competently drafted project with the approval of the relevant authorities; the lack of space with a socket for charging will make the operation of an electric car almost impossible. For every 100 km of track, about 30 kW / h will be required: at a price of kW / h of 5-6 rubles, costs will be 150-180 rubles ...

    And now the question is - Why do I need this Hemorrhoids?
  9. Alexzn Offline
    Alexzn (Alexander) 9 February 2020 09: 29
    +2
    • 2
    • 0
    Germany produces about 6 million cars a year (!!!), and not 4,7, the German companies still produce 5,5 million abroad. Electric cars are tomorrow, but hybrids are already today, and if at Toyota (Yaris and Prius) I drive up to 1000 km at a gas station at a flow rate of 4,5 \ 100 ... Already today oil workers need to think, TOMORROW THEY, FINITE , DO NOT STAY WITHOUT PANTS, BUT WILL NOT FAT.
  10. Vkd dvk Offline
    Vkd dvk (Victor) 12 February 2020 21: 47
    0
    • 1
    • 1
    Quote: Rasen
    Quote: wkd dvk
    So, a car with a diesel engine or gasoline or gas engine uses energy ONLY WHEN MOVES. Well, at the intersections, but this is already an extremely short time.

    Do you understand what you wrote? A car with an internal combustion engine consumes fuel, regardless of whether it is traveling or standing, unless, if the engine is turned off.

    Quote: wkd dvk
    Well, at the intersections, but this is already an extremely short time.

    Do you live in the city? Or have you never stood in traffic jams? What, in your opinion, is the fuel efficiency of a vehicle in traffic with an internal combustion engine? And take an interest, just for the sake of curiosity, how much time does a resident of a large city spend in traffic jams, for example, during the working week?

    Quote: wkd dvk
    Generators that generate electricity for charging spin ALL THE TIME, even when such cars do not stop at all and drive past charging stations. Even when they are parked. Even when generally thrown into scrap metal. And, it turns out that the more electric cars, the more fuel will be burned at power plants in vain.

    Generators, as you say, spin all the time, because there is a constant consumption of electricity. If energy consumption decreases, there is a decrease in electricity generation - there is an unloading of generating plants with a corresponding reduction in fuel consumption. That is, fuel is ALWAYS consumed for useful work (power generation, etc.), and not for crankshaft idling. And yet, the efficiency is always higher for stationary units of large unit power than any car with an internal combustion engine.

    It consumes fuel, even if it is. Just great. If it stopped for a second. The cork allows, and if for many hours, turn off and sleep. Talk about what you have, not what you do thanks to stolen gasoline, or driving someone else's car. Mufflers more often, and you will be in economy. What, in principle, cannot be done at a power plant. Do you call the station by cell when you are going to put the electric car on charge? And they open the atomic to add power? No power plant can track the load in tenths of a percent. Look at the level of such a load in the country, since 20 thousand Moscow trinkets ride there. And filter out from the general only what goes for exercises.
    1. race Offline
      race (Yaroslav) 13 February 2020 22: 19
      0
      • 1
      • 1
      Quote: wkd dvk
      It consumes fuel, even if it is. Just great. If it stopped for a second. The cork allows, and if for many hours, turn off and sleep.

      And often do you sleep like that in a traffic jam? And if you need to drive a little, then you push the car yourself?

      Quote: wkd dvk
      What, in principle, cannot be done at a power plant. Do you call the station by cell when you are going to put the electric car on charge? And they open the atomic to add power?

      You do not have basic knowledge of how load is regulated in electrical networks. So you understand - if electricity is not consumed, then it is not generated. Of course, there are limitations below which the generator set cannot be unloaded. And there is a problem associated with the need to unload the generator sets every night due to the reduction in the number of consumers. So, and the presence of a fleet of electric vehicles in the country will lead to the fact that they will be charged mainly at night, which will lead to a reduction in the difference day-night in electricity consumption.

      Quote: wkd dvk
      No power plant can track the load in tenths of a percent.

      Why is this even necessary?

      Quote: wkd dvk
      Look at the level of such a load in the country, since 20 thousand Moscow trinkets ride there. And filter out from the general only what goes for exercises.

      What you wanted to say by this is not clear to me. If you know this data, give the numbers here. Then we'll see what's what.

      Quote: wkd dvk
      Talk about what you have, not what you do thanks to stolen gasoline, or driving a foreign car.

      Everyone judges by himself. And I don’t have to try on my caftan. If you drive stolen fuel yourself, this does not mean that others do the same.
      And yet, I am addressing you to you, because personally we are not familiar with you - I do not know you, and you do not know me. So, be so kind as to keep your distance, and I won’t poke here.

      Quote: wkd dvk
      Mufflers more often, and you will be in economy.

      So do not start it at all, just push it. Then gasoline will not decrease at all, and the air will be cleaner.
      PS When replying to someone’s comment, click on the “reply” text and type in the answer in the window that opens below. Because, if you just post a new comment, a message about the response to his comment will not come to your opponent.
    2. Zero Offline
      Zero (Zero) 14 February 2020 07: 16
      0
      • 0
      • 0
      You carry some rubbish.
      1. race Offline
        race (Yaroslav) 14 February 2020 21: 52
        -1
        • 0
        • 1
        Quote: Zero
        You carry some rubbish.

        Who exactly?
    3. race Offline
      race (Yaroslav) 14 February 2020 21: 51
      -1
      • 0
      • 1
      What, except minus one, there is nothing more to answer?
  11. Vkd dvk Offline
    Vkd dvk (Victor) 15 February 2020 16: 38
    +1
    • 1
    • 0
    Quote: Rasen
    Quote: wkd dvk
    It consumes fuel, even if it is. Just great. If it stopped for a second. The cork allows, and if for many hours, turn off and sleep.

    And often do you sleep like that in a traffic jam? And if you need to drive a little, then you push the car yourself?

    Quote: wkd dvk
    What, in principle, cannot be done at a power plant. Do you call the station by cell when you are going to put the electric car on charge? And they open the atomic to add power?

    You do not have basic knowledge of how load is regulated in electrical networks. So you understand - if electricity is not consumed, then it is not generated. Of course, there are limitations below which the generator set cannot be unloaded. And there is a problem associated with the need to unload the generator sets every night due to the reduction in the number of consumers. So, and the presence of a fleet of electric vehicles in the country will lead to the fact that they will be charged mainly at night, which will lead to a reduction in the difference day-night in electricity consumption.

    Quote: wkd dvk
    No power plant can track the load in tenths of a percent.

    Why is this even necessary?

    Quote: wkd dvk
    Look at the level of such a load in the country, since 20 thousand Moscow trinkets ride there. And filter out from the general only what goes for exercises.

    What you wanted to say by this is not clear to me. If you know this data, give the numbers here. Then we'll see what's what.

    Quote: wkd dvk
    Talk about what you have, not what you do thanks to stolen gasoline, or driving a foreign car.

    Everyone judges by himself. And I don’t have to try on my caftan. If you drive stolen fuel yourself, this does not mean that others do the same.
    And yet, I am addressing you to you, because personally we are not familiar with you - I do not know you, and you do not know me. So, be so kind as to keep your distance, and I won’t poke here.

    Quote: wkd dvk
    Mufflers more often, and you will be in economy.

    So do not start it at all, just push it. Then gasoline will not decrease at all, and the air will be cleaner.
    PS When replying to someone’s comment, click on the “reply” text and type in the answer in the window that opens below. Because, if you just post a new comment, a message about the response to his comment will not come to your opponent.

    https://bezgin.su/articles/11-analitika-i-prognozy/63040-seans-finansovoy-magii-ot-ilona-s-posledujushhim-razoblacheniem

    There are a lot of numbers. If you have enough brain to embrace .....
    You - earn such treatment.
    1. race Offline
      race (Yaroslav) 16 February 2020 13: 28
      -1
      • 0
      • 1
      Quote: wkd dvk
      https://bezgin.su/articles/11-analitika-i-prognozy/63040-seans-finansovoy-magii-ot-ilona-s-posledujushhim-razoblacheniem

      There are a lot of numbers. If you have enough brain to embrace .....

      So what? How does this relate to the topic of our conversation? Yes, no.
      There are a lot of figures, but you, you see, did not have the brain to understand that they are from a completely different opera.
      Minus, and then reset the link to an article that is completely unrelated to the topic of conversation - this is strong!

      Quote: wkd dvk
      You - earn such treatment.

      And I owe you nothing.
  12. Vkd dvk Offline
    Vkd dvk (Victor) 17 February 2020 20: 01
    +1
    • 1
    • 0
    Quote: Rasen
    Quote: wkd dvk


    https://bezgin.su/articles/11-analitika-i-prognozy/63040-seans-finansovoy-magii-ot-ilona-s-posledujushhim-razoblacheniem

    There are a lot of numbers. If you have enough brain to embrace .....

    So what? How does this relate to the topic of our conversation? Yes, no.
    There are a lot of figures, but you, you see, did not have the brain to understand that they are from a completely different opera.
    Minus, and then reset the link to an article that is completely unrelated to the topic of conversation - this is strong!

    Quote: wkd dvk
    You - earn such treatment.

    And I owe you nothing.

    I thought that beyond the third letter you will not be able to overpower the material.
    It clearly describes the methods of introducing “cheap” energy through lobbying and budget preferences. Bezgin in general does not leave stone unturned from the idea of ​​green energy. The brain is needed in order to think. And to understand that the same metallurgists will not wait for the wind to blow and they will turn on aluminum electrolysis baths, which consume tremendous power. Of course, as NPPs, TPPs, HYDROES worked, they will continue to work. And the blades of the windmills will slam for nothing. Or the power engineers will have a head burst with a problem - where to shove this unaccounted for. The fact that the pioneer in the development of wind Germany in the generation of this type of free energy has already disconnected 5% of its electricity consumers from wires for non-payment. Which do not agree with the increase in tariffs.

    See also this:

    https://aurora.network/articles/140-jenergetika/63258-veter-veter-ty-moguch